Wednesday 25 February 2015

TIPS ON HOW TO GROW TALLER THAN YOU ARE IN YOUR 20’S or 30’s


My mother has of recent been bringing up jokes that suggests she wants me to marry soonest. You know when your mother comes up with talks like, “nnam, I saw you with one slim girl the other day *winks* who is she”, or “hey I saw one girl in the market today and she was so fine, TALL and fair and fleshy, she would make a good wife”, ha! Just because she is fair, fleshy and tall now makes her wifeable? Hmmm, there is God oh! Meanwhile, looking through my laptop, she sees pics I have taken with other girls and she be like, “ah ah, this one is short, please oh don’t bring her to wife oh”. Apart from what my mum thinks and her opinions, I myself have noticed that most girls of recent are what you call “short” or in other words, brief, down to earth and summarized. Why? You might ask(you might even be in that category). Heredity is the number one phenomenon to blame, then we can ask the foods we eat some questions and finally our lifestyle. But there are some ways you can naturally without drugs cause a lil bit of height increase.

 Exercise

Nigerians mtchew where them get time for that one? Wake in the morning, lazily get out of bed, brush your teeth, take a heavy breakfast, get into your car and drive of to work. At work sit around all day writing and signing papers. At the end of work get into your car again and drive home to dinner and little sleep. On the weekends, mete out more than enough judgement on accumulated sleep during the week and then start all over again on Monday. No time to exercise a bit. Scientist have found out that that 20minutes walk a day strengthens the tibia and fibula(forming medically inclined nah J) and helps the longest bone in the body the femur or thigh bone increase in length. Extra jogs and runs on Saturdays and taking up some exercising schemes help the production of calcium in the body which in turn forms bones. So exercises such as jogging, running and walking helps with your lower body lengthening take it or leave it


Coming to the upper body lengthening which I think is faster than that of the lower body but don’t just concentrate on it or else you will lengthen disproportionately. So for your upper body you can do what we Nigerians call iron bending or the crab posture(accomplished by standing with your legs apart and bending backwards till your hands touch the ground behind you). In this way you are lengthening and contracting your spine and this move helps create space in between the bones to enable growth.




Next, shey when you were in primary school you learnt my head, my shoulders, my knees, my toes. That song and the demonstrations funny enough does a bit of work on your height. Yeah you heard me right. 5minutes of that everyday and you can have an inch of growth in 2 weeks to a month.

And finally lying prostrate with your belly to the ground and raising your legs and head above ground level, staying in that position for like 2 minutes and repeating it 5 times will help also to free up your spine spaces for growth.

Also, if you can hang upside down from a bar and let gravity do its stuff, I think I once read somewhere that inches would be included after about 6 months of that.


Nutrition

Ok Nigerians and the wack way we eat. Garri in the morning, yam in the afternoon rice in the night and you expect to grow tall? If I hear. I only thought it was white children that shies away from vegetable, but that was a misconception. Nigerian children can sabi to hate “Good food”. Call a nigerian child now and shred green vegetables on beans for him and see his face. Ah ah, how then do you expect them to grow tall. In short, just eat lots of vegies, drink lots of water and balanced diet(comprising mostly of proteins) and see how many inches you will add.


Relax

Finally get of your feet. This is my personal inclination, I saw it work in my life. I used to be a walkaholic until I noticed something. My trousers which usually was fitted on me started sweeping the streets and I knew I was getting shorter. So where am I going with all this. Try to relax and get of your feet. If you can get someone to massage you and do some work on your legs and back I think it will help a bit.

Also a lil tit-bit, if you are not increasing and you want to look tall, dressing in fitting clothes(I did not say tight clothes oh) and not baggy ones that make you look like your mum bought them for you.
Also please our girls and boys, you be saying TDH(tall, dark and handsome) help the next generation, even if it is TFU(tall, fair and ugly), there must be the constant T(Tall) so marry wisely so our coming generation will not have much problem.

So until we see next time tell me how this tips are working for you and the ones that you don’t get very well. If also you need more exercises on that, holla in the comment box.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your advices. Really its great. If you have been short most of your life, and have constantly been teased or made fun of your height, then you probably want to know the secret to How To Grow Taller FAST. You may like my website where I used to suggest the people on how to grow tall in a few days. You will find how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete