Wednesday 1 April 2015

SAI BUHARI, BYE JONATHAN





Chants of Sai Buhari everywhere you go. Congratulations to him sha I wasn’t supporting anybody though but the ballot I counted shocked me (am feeling like an electoral officer already), because APC was dealing with PDP in my local government already like there was no tomorrow. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola being the governor of Osun might have affected the result was my initial thought of why the results in these parts turned out in favour of APC but for where, I heard results of other states and I was like :o What could be the cause of this?

Jonathan kept up “the good name”; he played the good part in politics by not rigging the election. Good for him, I myself am not an advocator of corruption but looking at it critically, leaving the seat as a contesting incumbent president is what I think I have not seen in Nigeria before. Every other person would fight tooth and nail to retain the seat but not our Jonathan. He showed good sportsmanship and demonstrated that phrase “Fair Play” in all its right sense. After all the rants of Asari what does he have to say now? Jonathan listened to no one and I think that’s why he is where he is now.


Sai Buhari and Pastor Osinbanjo are both the present leaders it seems. Hmm, Hausa and Yoruba man I pray for you. I pray you wont lead our country more astray than it is already. But let me tell you guys something, Nigeria I what it is. Do good they will still say you are wrong be wrong and the same complaints. Their eyes are on you. If Boko Haram insurgency should end now in the tenure of Sai Buhari they would say its because its their man and if Niger Delta militants should surface again they would say its because its not Jonathan. So buhari just go out there and do the right thing, mind no man as long as what you do is the right thing in the eyes of God. And Osinbanjo, you are a pastor bah? Pray well for your president and help him make God chosen decisions.

Now I have one funny but pertinent question. What happened to other parties? Its just like its only APC and PDP that did this election gaskiya. Wetin happen nah. In my polling unit, AD just had one vote of like 616 people that voted and that was all. Una no do campaign well abi wetin? But anyhow sha better luck next time.
And finally APC pay our state allawee oh, Ogbeni Rauf has not paid us since we started working so now that you are there pay him so he can pay us.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment