Monday 23 June 2014

LG G3 SMASHING SPECS AND PRICE IN NIGERIA



My dear readers, when I am through with the specs of this phone, I would like you to rate from my recent posts from last month, the brand name you think has produced the best mobile phone of 2014 based on the specs because asking me personally I don’t think I can. These electronic giants has me in a confused state as they keep reeling out smashing amazing phones.
The LG G3 is the newest flagship from the life is good professers and truly from the look of these specs, I think they are professing the truth. This beast of a phone is gMy dear readers, can you when I am through with the specs of this phone, I would like you to rate from my recent posts from last month, the brand name you think has produced the best mobile phone of 2014 based on the specs because asking me personally I don’t think I can. These electronic giants has me in a confused state as they keep reeling out smashing amazing phones.
The LG G3 is the newest flagship from the life is good professers and truly from the look of these specs, I think they are professing the truth. This beast of a phone is grandly large at 14.6cm length, 7.5cm width and 0.89cm thick(really slim I would say). And it weighs a meagre 149g, as opposed to some other mobiles.
With 5.5inches of display I think you have all you media and fun activities aspects of your phone covered as this size would provide a wide viewing range for whatever you would like to do with the phone(except you are size-o-phobic like me). A multi-touch screen with an oleophobic coating makes oily smudges and fingerprints from swipes and slides not a problem as it is smudge-proof. And what can beat the positioning of the physical buttons, with both the power and volume buttons situated at the back under the camera. I know it would take some time getting used to but hey, that’s a first(apart from being in the G2 version) and I respect innovation when I see it. Untraditional positioning of power and volume keys gives it a design edge.
Okay camera wise, it is okay with 13MP of primary camera sporting dual LED, HDR, voice activation, geo-tagging, face detection and smile detection. The secondary camera is not so hot at 2.1MP but hey apart from video-calling what’s the use.
Internally, the software is the all new android 4.4 kitkat and hardware includes system RAM of 3GB, a qualcomm snapdragon 801 system chip, an Adreno 330 graphics processor and an internal memory of 32GB which is expandable with a microsd card of up to 128GB. All these are roof blowing especially the RAM. With that amount of RAM, I can play whatever game there is on the android market and have no fear of freezing or sudden shutdowns. Also the graphics processor is bound to make a game freak like me or any of you out there like get caught up for days in the planet of gaming.
Now, lets get off these platform by rounding off with the battery life which is approximately 22.8 days on standby and remember all miscellaneous possessed by other phone are arguably represented here. Thank you for your patronage. Get out there and get yourself an LG G3 but do not blame me if the price is killing. ;)
Pros
Lots of RAM
Design sense in button physical positioning
Fast mobile data support(4G).
Not yet in Nigeria folks, would update that later on….. peace out. 
Cons
The phone doesn’t come out so bright in daylight(backlight wahala).
The price stated below was correct as at the time of this post and only one shop had it Nigeria
.
Belle-Vista- N148,000.00

No comments:

Post a Comment