Tuesday 23 April 2013

MYOGRAPHY- A BIOGRAPHY OF MYSELF……. ON A DAILY BASIS


Now on the 22nd of april 2013. A day after my very good friends’ birthday…… I gave it a thought to start sharing my daily activities with the online reading world. What would my blog be if the readers can’t take part in the on-goings in my daily life(both the good, bad and ugly). To this thought came a conviction within my spirit to go on with it (somebody shout halleluiah).
So I shared the idea to my friend EZEH and not so surprising he asked me not, to but being a very stubborn fellow (about which he has always complained) I went on with my idea and that’s why you guy’s and girls are going to be getting the rare opportunities to have a peek into my daily life (remember to thank my stubbornness later) and have a chance to advice, correct me and laugh at me if you will. So come soon to the theatres…. Sorry blogs…… MYOGRAHY a daily account if my life….. (Conjured up the English myself) though I might not have the time to post daily but do find the time to comment on my posts I implore you…….. thasall. And please remember to comment  

No comments:

Post a Comment