Wednesday 10 April 2013

GET YOUR POST-UME PAST QUESTIONS FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA


"My name is Ogbonna Ejike department of mechanical engineering, faculty of engineering, university of Nigeria Nsukka. I had my SSCE certificate in 2003 and since then I have been seeking admission into the tertiary institution to further my studies. I gain admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka in 2008 to study mechanical engineering, but the question is why the delay. What seems to be the cause of the delay was I a retard, did I have any form of spiritual problem, could it be that I was a lazy student and didn’t pay attention to my studies. I attended many tutorial centers, read the chemistry, physics and mathematics textbooks from cover to cover and had firm understanding of its content, answered the test questions effectively and yet to no avail.

What then was the problem?
Passing JAMB was not an issue; the problem was the post-JAMB screening exercise. Most times the questions were not the normal question we come across during our JAMB examination they were more technical and as I later discovered were of 100 level standards.
So what was my way out?

During my post-JAMB examination in 2008, I saw an advert on nairaland (the ‘ad’ that change my life) informing people about a sales of post-JAMB screening past questions. First I was reluctant due to the high rate of internet fraud and immediately taught it was a scam, but I was desperate and the sum for the past question was minimal compared to all the JAMB scratch cards I have purchased over the years. More convincingly a number was given if I encountered any problems or needed any assistance. So I obliged and that year I had my highest score ever in any post-JAMB screening exercise (286) and automatically found my name in the merit list when the admission proceedings began. Till date 2008 marks a high point in my life".

I can send you the past-questions of UNN(University of Nigeria, Nsukka) on any course combination, the soft or hard copy.
First Ten persons to put down their names here or call me get the past questions for N700 the others get it for N1,000.    

This is very genuine...... call/text with your course combination: 07033363623, 08179810123 or 08069194630 
or email... okerfur.nzoputa@gmail.com or okerfur_1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment